SengKang Swimming Complex
|57, Anchorvale Road, Singapore 544964|
|Telephone No. :|
8.00am to 9.30pm (Tuesday& Public Holidays)
Closed on Monday
|2 Teaching Pool||8 Slides|
- Alight at Sengkang (NE15/STC).
- Take LRT to Farmway (SW2).
- Exit and proceed to Anchorvale St and turn left to Anchorvale Rd.
- Take Bus no.85, 372 (Alight at Blk 371B or Opp Blk 371B)
- Follow CTE and exit Yio Chu Kang Rd.
- Turn left to Sengkang West Rd and turn right to Sengkang West Ave.
- Turn left to Anchorvale Rd.
Sengkang Swimming Complex is a public swimming complex managed by Sport Singapore. Sengkang Sports Centre, formerly known as Sengkang Sports and Recreation Centre, is co-located with the People’s Association Anchorvale Community Club, and offers one of the two sheltered pool managed by Sports Singapore. Sengkang has established itself as a world class venue for hockey, with significant facility upgrades being undertaken for the inaugural Youth Olympic Games (2010)
|Disclaimer: The information above is solely for the purpose of reference only. We will not be held liable for any inconvenience caused due to either closure or maintenance of the sports centre as there might be recent updates not brought to our attention yet. Kindly assist us by keeping us informed of any new updates and/or invalid details. You can Contact Us by filling up a form here and we will verify the information before making amendments. Thank you|
Contact Us For A Free Consultation Now!
Contact Us by
Email : enquiry@SwimmingLessonSG.com